Park Rules & Information
- Dumpsters are provided for your garbage. Please throw all trash in the dumpsters, as any trash left outside can and will be scattered by dogs, coyotes, raccoons, or skunks at night.
- Do not put fish parts in the dumpster or trash cans. Ask at the office about alternatives.
- Each tenant is responsible for keeping his space raked and free of litter of all kinds.
- Do not carve, chop or damage any live tree in the Park.
- Gas powered ATV’s and motorcycles are not to be casually driven around the park, except at idle to the nearest exit.
- Please observe speed limit signs in the Park.
- Keep noise at a reasonable level so as not to disturb your neighbors. Loud or boisterous behavior will not be tolerated.
- All cars, trucks, boats, etc. must be parked on your own lot.
- Well behaved house pets will be welcome in the park, provided the owner follows some simple rules:
- All droppings must be picked up immediately and deposited in the dumpster.
- Excessive barking or aggressive animals will not be allowed.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Owners of pets will be responsible for any damage done by their animals.
- There is a Laundromat on the premises which is open 24 hours a day.
- We require all sewer hookups to be sealed off.
- This Park is in compliance with safe drinking water regulations and laboratory tests are performed each month to assure safe drinking water.
- RV’s, trailers, 5th wheels, or motor homes must be of 1985 vintage or newer.
- For your protection, if you have guests come to your lot when you are not present, please have them check in at the Office first thing.
- Thank you, and enjoy Sleepy Hollow RV Park.